Have you ever supported a company’s finance and credit control department in an administrative capacity?
Being the Credit Control Manager’s right-hand man is a requirement of this role. Excellent communication skills are necessary for dealing with inquiries from clients.
Good internet access is required for hybrid working, which entails working remotely from home four days per week and in an office setting one day per week in Stellenbosch. Mon. – Fri. 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Responsibility & Tasks
- matriculation and at least four years’ experience in the financial department in administration
- outstanding telephone manner
- Excellent Excel and Word skills.
- Being able to maintain confidentiality is a requirement for this position, which reports directly to the Head of Credit Control.
- This company allows employees to work both in the office and from home, however in order to work from home, they must have strong internet access and access to a printer.
- To create and send payment reminders, store and add system notes.
- to respond to leaseholders’ inquiries about the Head of Credit Control Accounts and enter systemic note
- Must submit monthly reports that the directors and property managers get from the credit control team.
- When a report is sent, update the main spreadsheet.
- Prepare documentation for the transfer of all accounts to the attorneys.
- To confirm new accounts with the property manager and the accounts team regarding the status and the anticipated time of account activation
- checking the primary credit control email box, passing the proper credit controller, and entering notes into the system
- help onboarding new employees for the credit control team
There will be more obligations added.
Salary: R14 – R16000 dependent on experience
visit our WEBSITE for more information. See links below.