PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
PEP is offering a 12-month learnership opportunity to achieve a National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Operations (NQF4). Successful candidates will attend classes and work in a PEP store in order to gain valuable work experience.
Learnership Application Closing Date : 06 July 2023
- Assist customers and create an exciting shopping experience
- Maximise sales to meet store targets
- Display merchandise according to company standards
- Handle stock and stock administration according to set standards
- Assist with in-store security to minimise stock losses
- Handle cash at a cash register, in accordance with company procedures
- Perform all sales related duties at the cash register, in accordance with company procedures
- Maintain general health, safety and housekeeping standards
- Grade 12
- Must currently be unemployed
- Good Communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills and a Team player
- Good Service Orientation
- Ability to work under pressure and perform physical duties
- Ability to work accurately with a focus on detail
- Willingness to work retail hours
A learnership is a work-based learning programme that leads to a qualification that is registered in the National Qualifications Framework. Learnerships are directly related to an occupation or field of work, for example, bookkeeping or office administration. The aims of learnerships are to address the challenges of:
- Decreasing employment;
- Unequal access to education and training, and employment opportunities
- The effects of race, gender and geographical location on educational advancement;
- and over and above the skills shortages in South Africa.
How To Apply for PEP Stores Learnership Programme 2020: PEP Stores Jobs in South Africa
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, with the POSITION AND AREA you are applying for as your reference.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.
PEP Stores Jobs and Careers are available for learners / interns, so you should Apply Online for Latest Learnership Opportunities available in your area.
How to apply
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org