Does your current sales representative role interact with a variety of clients, such as manufacturing and FMCG companies, in the packaging sector?
A motivated person who wants to collaborate with our national client’s national sales manager in Durbanville to make new connections and sold customer relationships is needed.
Responsibility & Tasks :
- REQUIREMENTS: Minimum five years of sales experience in the transportation, manufacturing, FMCG, supply chain, and logistics industries.
- own a car and have a driver’s license
driven by goals and capable of working alone
- Expand the current business sales portfolio and create new business prospects.
Travel-ready and financially astute
- Using your client database for this sector to introduce your company’s offerings
- Prospecting and Identifying new business opportunities
- enhance and expand the company’s sales portfolio
- determining the client’s needs inside SA
- making up quotations
- criteria and pricing are negotiated with the client
- sales qualification and closure
- Complete client advisory services
- following-up procedures after a sale
- Relationship management and key account management
SALARY: Basic negotiable, plus commission, negotiable on experience
WEBSITE for more information. See links below.